More and more people are making the decision to replace all of their floors with hard surfaces like hardwood or luxury vinyl tile. While we love the look of these options, Carpetland USA wants you to know that carpet’s not dead!
Here are the top 5 reasons you should always consider carpet for your home.
- It’s easy to care for. With a quick swipe of a vacuum, carpet is good as new. Because it also traps dust and allergens, vacuuming can also improve the air quality by removing that dust from your home. Not to mention, carpet is now made to be highly stain-resistant. Rest assured.
- Carpet is an insulator. Between the under-padding and the carpet itself, your toes will never freeze and your home will benefit from additional warmth. This could lower your energy bill, too! Sounds like a win-win situation to us.
- It has sound dampening qualities. Instead of walking down your hallway hearing every echo and noise in the house, install some carpet and block that sound. Foot traffic and sound vibrations will be a thing of the past.
- Carpet is insanely versatile. At Carpetland, we carry so many patterns, colors, and brands that everyone can find something for their unique styles. If you’re not sure what kind will work best, we can help with that, too.
- What would be more convenient? We are named Carpetland USA after all. Come see us at one of our 9 locations! Additionally, we offer free measures and estimates. Shop local and enjoy convenient customer service.
If you need some inspiration to see how to incorporate carpet into your home, check out our Pinterest boards and our website. When you’re ready to give your space a new look, come on out to Carpetland. We can’t wait to see you!